Monday, June 22, 2009

Preparation

I've got some projects lined up for this site but most aren't ready for posting. I'm digging through my Family Math Night computer files for games that I've made. Unfortunately, I don't have the games anymore as they were given to the school that used them. I also don't have pictures of them.

It's just as well. I can rebuild them with some pictures and instructions so other people can reproduce them. It will be math and craft combined. Don't worry, it's not hard and it's not expensive.

All teachers and schools are on budgets and Math activities are restricted in the same way. It is a challenge to make a full color activity set-up for under $5 but it can be done! Creativity is the key. There is no reason you should have to go out and buy specialty manipulatives for math activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment